Trinity is committed to making its services accessible to everyone. The following are available to anyone who needs them:
- Hearing Assistance -Ask an usher to provide you with one of our hearing amplification devices. At the end of the service, you may return them to any usher.
- Wheelchair -Trinity has a wheelchair available in the coat room for your use while you are here.
- Elevator - Our elevator (located across from the Parish Office to the left of the front door) services all floors of our main building.
- Communion-Let an usher know if you would like the bread and wine brought to you in the pew.
Do you have another special need that is not addressed here? Let any of our ushers or greeters know and they will do their best to assist you.
Street parking is available on College Street in front of the Church. There are 3 handicapped parking places near the corner of College and Linn Streets. Additional parking is available in the Chauncey Swan parking ramp in the 400 block of College Street.
The use of Trinity’s building and equipment is an important part of our outreach mission to the community. Non-profit, non-partisan organizations are permitted to use the facility for a nominal fee on a case-by-case basis. If you are interested in using space at Trinity, please email the church office.
Areas available -
- Nave - Our principal worship space. Seats 225.
- Chapel - Seats 25
- Narthex- The room just outside the Nave. Can be set up for meetings, receptions, etc.
- Parlor - A small seating room that can be used for meetings Seats up to 12.
- Parish Hall - A multi-purpose space for meetings, parties, receptions, etc. Can seat up to 100. Rectangular and round tables are available.
- Library - Can be used for meetings or gatherings. Can seat up to 10 around a long table and 10 in the seating area.